Blue Earth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The Hanson's deliberately planted a mix of Barnea, Manzanillo, Frantoio and Koroneki trees. This was to ensure the oil is rich, textured and vibrant.
Blue Earth Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great for bringing out the flavour, aroma and colour of your food.
In summer some favourite ways of using it are:
- Drizzled over vine ripened tomatoes
- Tossed through lightly cooked green beans
- Dressing crisp salad greens, sometimes with a squeeze of lemon or lime, sometimes just on its own
- The final touch for barbequed meat and vegetables
In winter we like to:
- Swirl it on hearty soups (pumpkin in particular)
- Splash it on casseroles just as we serve them to bring out the flavour
- Dip bread that is warm from the oven
- Drizzle over mashed or riced potatoes.